Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mom's Illing Day 2 - 4

28th - 30th June 2009

Mom was hospitalized about 4 days... her condition is getting worst day by day... The doctor finally told us is mild stroke on Day 3 of hospitalization... But still couldn't get the reason behind... He suggest us to refer to Brain Doctor but the fees will be quite expensive... Then my mom went to another blood test or body check.. Nurse said SODIUM too low and DOCTOR said due to the thyroid.. my mom has also high blood pressure....

On Day 4, my dad decide to send my mother home due to nothing can be done at hospital... So my dad ask one uncle to help my mom massage.. He know how to "urut" the "tapak kaki"... my dad decide to ask the uncle come to massage my mother everyday...

my mother totally cannot walk by herself without two people support, so we cannot send her to theraphy center.. hopefully with our support she can manage to walk again... uncle also teach us how to help mom massage and teach her how to walk... We have to very hardworking and motivate my mom to work hard.. dont get her lazy.. Motivation is very important...

My mom's mouth abit senget so her pronunciation doesn't sound well , left arm and hand totally no energy, left leg no energy to walk and her attitude/behaviour a little bit change...

I was so worry about my mother but need to cope with everyday working schedule.. I was very down that time... "makan tak lena" "tidur tak nyenyak"... I felt so hopeless and useless.. Luckily my daddy is stronger than anyone of us... He really got many experience and can make decision fast... Mother with my dad by her side, really happy...

Beside her appertize also change already... the first day arrive home, she always said that mug got hospital smell, that towel got hospital smell.. plus she doesn't like to eat fish.. she said when she hospitalize.. the meal with fish doesn't taste good.. now she totally reject FISH...

Now she like very childish and really want to stick with my dad all the time... holding his hand while sleeping coz she said she scare dad will run away.. leaving her behind due to her health problem....

I really need to be strong to cope all these emotional challenges...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...