Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Short Gateway at Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson

Its a delay POST.

I went to Port Dickson in end of May for 2 days 1 night with my friend.. Its just a short trip and mainly for relaxing.. So, mostly will be sleep sleep and sleep... LOL !!! 

We bought an voucher and this hotel stay cost us around RM170 to RM210. I cant remember the actual price. Its a deluxe room with breakfast. I think a pretty good deal for a short trip especially relaxing. My friend told me this hotel rating is 4 star. How to rate a hotel? Anyone can tell me?

We arrived quite early around 1pm and we try our luck whether can check-in or not. YES, they can check-in for us but the room need to wait due to cleaning in progress. Its OK, after check-in, we walk-in around the hotel for snapping photo..

Overall, the whole environment very nice and beautiful. But there isnt any beach.. This is one of the disadvantage. Swimming pool is good as there is alots of tree, so its good to dip in anytime even though at about 2pm. I didnt get chance to swim at the pool due to overcrowded with children. 

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Outside hotel
Dont misunderstanding of the above picture as it does look like a condominium..

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Yatch Parking Bay
YES, there is yatch parking here.. There is full of yatch at another side of the hotel. Hotel Guest is not allow to enter.

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Evening time - Pretty nice view
I enjoy the sunset overhere.. There is places for you to sit and facing the sunset.. Since it is limited, please go early to book your seat.

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Hotel Lobby
 Its quite a small lobby and the check-in counter also small. Its there is large group like 2 buses of guests, then also enough to pack the whole lobby. 

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Two single bed
The room quite spacious and very relaxing when entering the room. Its might due to the colour or the design. I like it. If it is carpet the better. Green colour looks natural feel. There is two single beds and one day bed. Actually the daybed is equivalent to single bed and comfy too.

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Room
 Our room no balcony and not seaview. Its facing opposite block so we close the curtain most of the time.

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Cupboard
This is my first time I see sinky in the room and not inside toilet/bathroom. Its convenient too when filling water. Its seems more hygiene (feeling only) then water from toilet. One thumb up for this point. 


Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
TV
Its pretty empty feel, may be the room too big and the TV doesnt that big enough. They should put 42 inch and above.

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Cozy corner
Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Bathroom
 The bathroom/toilet design so natural feeling. I like the whole concept.

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Toiletries - include toothbrush
I never stay at hotel that provide toothbrush and toothpaste. My friend told me 4/5 star hotel always does provide. Oh !! LOL I never stay this high-class. But without bath tub still consider 4 star rating hotel?

Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Shower - Transparent
  
Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
View from my room - quite OK


Avillion Admiral Cove Port Dickson
Sunset - view from my room

Overall, I still will consider re-visit this Hotel provided the room rate is not exceed RM200.00. Its quite convenient to drive around Port Dickson from here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...