Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pay Per Click - Clixsense

According wikipedia, Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner or a host of website) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.”

Yes !! there is many scam website and claim as PPC and I tried alots. Either my PC slowly hit by virus or I didnt get any paid upon cashout. 

The paid really low as in USD$0.001 per click which you need to hold the website for about 5 to 10 seconds. Not a good deal and waste of time too. Anyway, I'm being in Clixsense for about a year and as at now i earn USD$60.00 so calculated into Ringgit will be RM250.00 ..

Hahahaha !! You will be laughing, click so many days and only get RM250.00? One day outing, my expenses also not that little. Yes you are right !! But why I still doing it? Just for fun lo. While I'm surfing net or watch video when free, I just click click click only.. 

If you are lucky, you will be invited for survey which you can earn USD$0.50 to USD$2.00 per survey. Its quite depends on your luck and how fast you can respond because do have quota of participant. 

Upon earned USD$8.00, you may cashout via few option and I mostly opt for Paypal.

If you interested, do click this link to check out further. Good Luck !! Happy Earning !!

http://www.clixsense.com/?6540831


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...