Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, June 14, 2010

A mixed feeling !!

Now is 10.14 (14/06/2010) - a quite busy morning... But feel wish to sneak some little time to express some feelings...

Y'day (Sunday - 13/06/2010) - a very boring afternoon sunday... Got in the bus around 4.15pm and very soon get into sleeping mode... not sure what time and for how long I'm into sleeping mode, the bus stop at somewhere for a short break... wow.. out of sudden my head like want to explode.. its freaking stupid headache (migrain).. hate it.. try to get into sleep again but the headache very bothering... and then JAMMED... *sigh*.. why at this point of time got such jam?? if not mistaken is start b4 Lembah Beringin till not so sure.. quite a long long jam.. WHY?? just the stupid bus broke down at the side.. all the car so kepoh and slow down....

Luckily the bus stop at Masjid Jamek and not bukit jalil.. My head almost cant stand the tension.. I need to lay down on my lovely bed.. please.... And so lucky the LRT was arrive at the short while... I walked damn fast to go back home... Once arrive.. straight away i head to the fridge and get two painkillers.. pop into my mouth and get a glassful of water... get myself clean and ready to the bed around 9.05pm...

Very fast get into sleep as I can feel it kill the pain little by little.... when I seems start to dream.. out of sudden my sister wake up me.. *sigh*... I'm blur blur walking to the computer to see what happening... Its the external HDD problem.. its just a piece of cake.. haihzz... then dont feel want to sleep again.. as I'm having period pain + emotion *crazy*...

I hate "P".. its a torture for me once a months.. Having emotion ups and downs.. even though not that huge.. but yet who going to understand this PMS that a girl having once a month??? I'm high EQ person so I didn't show much of the emotion change... But the "P P" really a torture.. If it happen during day time.. its will affect the mood especially if during working hours.. more suffer... If sleeping time.. then shit.. no need sleep.. coz twist and turn around like dunno what position is better... haihzz...

Why when "P" girl seems so so so.... this is due to hormon change and cause the girl worry this and that la.. so lead to the girl will acting very weird de... haihzz... (%#&%$@@*&^*@#)

ding ding dong dong... I think I fall asleep about 3sth.. such a torture night...

Morning wake up.. feeling body pain... plus a little stomache cramp....

I need COFFEE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...