Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2013

Date : 29th September 2013 (Postpone from 30th June 2013)
Venue : Dataran Merdeka
Route : 5Km Fun Run
Flag Off Time : 8.45am
Flag Off Venue : National Monument
Finishing : Dataran Merdeka

This is my first year participate in SCKLM (Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Run). I'm so anticipating about it as biggest marathon of the year.. This year 2013, about 33,000 runners registration from all category, Full Marathon (42KM), Half Marathon (21KM), Speed/Cruise/Leisure (10KM), Fun Run (5KM) and Kid Run. 

Biggest really biggest as LRT start operate at 3am and train is pack with runners.. Whole area around Dataran Merdeka/Masjik Jamek/Padang Merbok is runner.. People mountain people see... 

Due to the large crowd, I feel running at this biggest event really not fun at all.. Especially I'm at Fun Run, I saw mostly of the people is walking.. If you want to run faster, you cannot run in straight line, zic zac.. damn sien.. anyway, I do enjoy the whole experience from SCKLM.. Not sure will be back for next year...

I will Keep Going !! Gambateh !!

Flag Off point at 8.45am

I only got certification for my 5KM fun run - the medal is my sister

Run for a reason? For fun !!

Next year I will own this finish medal

Whole street is runner and I got chance to lay down in the middle of the street

Time to go back home .. damn hungry and tired !!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...