Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last 10 days....

Korea trip almost come to the end... no matter what I should make up my mind for the solution...
Yesterday - saw him sleeping... make me feel I'm really in happiness... Recalled back these 5 years.. we really no argument but little cool fight.. Most of the time you are the one who said sorry and then things will be fine....

[A] - Dear... you feel very cold?
[SHE] - yes dear...
[A] - I go buy you vanilla latte ok?
[SHE] - sure dear...
[A] - then i go buy and you wait me here...

looking at his back.. seeing him walk to the coffee shop.. I think this is what we want.. I'm asking myself "am i too complex?" as making the matter too complicated? Thinking back yesterday night - "why you pick up that call whereby normally you wont do that?"... Do you know something?..

writing a postcard - Recalled back we "bla bla bla" [actually she mentioned where they went for this trip].. really thank you for having a great vacation... dear.. I do have a unforgetable and memorable vacation... I will remember these 10 days at Korea...
tootu [sms] - she reading the sms from [B] - i miss you.. you coming back already? can I meet you tonight?..

[Writing postcard and incoming sms is together]

[SHE] - eh.. when you standing behind me?
[A] - dear.. your vanilla latte...
[SHE] - oh... thanks dear...

I thought she writing some postcard but in fact reading sms...

[SHE] - so fast this 10 days Korea trip coming to the end... really miss the place...
[A] - yeah... really enjoy this 10 days..
[SHE] - dear.. if got chance.. we come here again together...
[A] - ok.. sure dear...

We knew each other for 10 years... I take 1/2 year to courting she... we being together for 5 years.. Half year ago, I already suspect something... and she being hiding from me about half year... I lying to myself for half a year... I think its time to make a solution.... May be will end soon....

At first, she want to post this postcard to [A] at airport.. unfortunately no chance and time.. so she keep back the postcard....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...