Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Restarant Unique Seafood Perak

Since my mom is not convenience to move around.. So its not easy for me to find restaurant that convenience for her to walk in and out... Last weekend, I brought my parent to Ipoh Sunway Lost World for a short trip....

Online do some research whether any nice food around that area and got this restaurant....

Unique Seafood? yup... quite a very unique or I can said some of the seafood I never see before... Probably I abit kampung....

Quite a reasonable price and taste good too... If you want to eat those exotic seafood, probably this is the place for you... Will be back next time...

Before you heading to the seat, please enjoy a row of aquarium with anything inside.. So fresh... yummy....




Fresh Oyster


Big Giant Crab


What is Geoduck????


Our selection - Crab
RM4.60 per 100 gram


Lobster anyone?? I never try it before ...
will be one soon day...


What is the different between this and the above?
Which one is nicer???


White Crab...
Izzit rare?


Fresh Abalone? First time see it..
Rm26.00 per piece

Since we have only four peoples (papa, mama, sis and me) so I cant order that much.. If not cant really finish it as my sister doesnt fancy seafood that much....


Salty Egg Crab - Rm46.00
Two crabs and very salty egg taste..
Good !! The crab is so big and full of meat...


Vege - not sure what its call... RM10.00
Too much soy sauce...
Little few drops will be best for me...
More garlic will be better...


Steam Prawn with White Egg - RM24.00
Very fresh and the egg so tasty...
less soy sauce for me then will be the BEST...
Because the egg will absord prawn when steaming...


Beancurb with Season Winter Melon - RM10.00
Ownmade tofu... My mom love it...
Almost my mom had the whole dish..


Two dining halls - aircon and non aircon

Beside a cool seafood, the dining experience very special as you will surround by green green... So relaxing... Just right beside us will be a hill... You need to pay RM1.00 to park the car...

Exact location will be next to the Ipoh Sunway Lost World !!

2 comments:

  1. unique seafood =D hmm~ somehow if im not wrong xD i remember theres one in kl..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...