Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, August 19, 2011

Take A Nap Hostel - Bangkok

This is my 2nd time to Bangkok. Many people wont choose the same oversea destination for 2nd time but why am I? Bangkok for me is very affordable holiday destination... With little money spend but can enjoy the holiday time to the fullest... I dont mind dropping again in near future..

First time was on November 2009, I stayed at Pratunam area.. This time, I hope to see different things, so I choose stay at Silom area... Take A Nap Hostel was recommended by my friend as my priority for choosing hotel is budget, near BTS and near shopping area....

Take A Nap Hostel located at Silom area, near Patpong night market... PatPong is one of the night live district... Its very near to Sala Daeng BTS station and Sam Yan MRT station... During my stay, I really open my eye on Bangkok night life... Its quite dangerous for just two girls walking around that area at night... But so far so safe.... Actually I dont really recommended for a girl to stay at this Hostel... If the group has mixture between girl/boy or if yours is big group but purely girl then should be fine...

Its a boutique hotel... Bangkok very famous of this type of hotel... Small and budget.. Suitable for those budget traveller like me... And the most special about this hostel is each room has its own theme... You may pick you favourite one when do online booking... So be hurry if not you might miss your favourite one...

 Hotel Lobby - I'm checking in


Spacious - with two big sofa and two PC for hotelier to free online

 Bang Bang (Double S) - 1000 Bath
My 1st and 2nd night


Trespassing (Double S) - 1000 Bath
My 3rd night

Basially, those picture are wallpaper... One of the among four wall will has the wallpaper.. The other three walls will be white colour... Some themes the wall will be coloured... Depends on the main theme and matching the colour....

 Toilet & Bathroom... Frankly even though simple, I love the heater shower, marverllous


Old style TV instead LCD, small safe box - only few local channels provided...



 Dinning area - Simple yet relax

 Toast and spread your own bread
Milk, Orange juice, Plain water



Coffee, Tea, Cereal

 Continental Breakfast
More than enough for me to start a fresh day

 The strawberry jam really do have strawberry ... looks like not cheap one

 Super delicious yoghurt... Preferable Strawberry

Simple breakfast bar


I had a pleasant stay at Take A Nap Hostel ... Definitely suitable a budget traveller... Since it is near accessible to train station.. So convenient to dropby all location... Plus its really easy to take a taxi just right outside the hotel..

2 comments:

  1. went to bangkok hang kai ar? :P

    room looks interesting hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hotel looks nice oooo~
    but, 1000baht per nite? still a bit expensive ooo~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...