Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pork Noodle @ Win Heng Seng Jalan Imbi

Heard this super delicious pork ball noodle quite some time.. Just dont have chance to taste it because early breakfast before work not really my style... Lol !!

Today lunch, my colleague willing to walk over from Office to there.. Wow !! That's really surprise me.. So why not? I think today I'm going to win a lottery... LOL !! Dream !!



Even first time, I think dry version is better because you can taste the minced pork that combine with the soy sauce... The pork ball is so huge and taste so porky... Yummy... Beside huge pork ball, there is something like "Siu Cheong".. also taste nice because not oily and fat... I like it...

Small (as above) is RM6.00 and Big is RM8.00

Satisfy lunch today..

Located at Restaurant Win Heng Seng Jalan Imbi. Parking really a headache.. Prepare to walk..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...