Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, March 8, 2010

Am I Ready?

I spend a very nice weekend with "U" at my hometown.. To show "U" another side of me..

First time bring bf back to meet my parent.. Very nervous but yet excited.. Not only my parent feel happy for me but almost all relatives.. why? because everyone thought I will stay single forever.. But suddenly my Mr. Right appear.. this is call TIMING..

"U" are really steady when question by my parent and relatives.. I can see you really ready and well prepared.. "U" really able to give them the feeling - some sort like assurance to my parent that "U" will take care the rest of my life without worry.. and I do feel that my mother already CONFIRM "U" are the one..

But yet am I ready? will I perform that steadiness in front of "Ur" parent? I'm really nervous.. Anyway, no matter how nervous and not ready, time will come also.. I need to face it.. Be brave and most important is be natural..

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He probably score perfect points from the "interview".

    I was really nervous back then when met my wife parents.

    Anyway, good luck. Just follow your intuition :) You will be fine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...