Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shabu Shabu - Kuchai Entreprenuer Park

Within two weeks - half months, I pay my 2nd visit... I in love with this place... Steamboat.. yeah yeah... nice nice...

After view through the menu, I order the same set... RM39.90 for 2 pax...


Pumpkin Porridge - RM2.50
Not so pumpkin... more like normal porridge...


Herbal Soup - RM2.50
Its so herb... nice nice... the aroma can smell anywhere...


Special sauce - super nice


Herbal Tea - RM9.00
(Chestnut, Carrot, Corn, Sugar Can, Pear)


Mix Vegetables


Pork Slices - yummy


4 types of meatballs


Cheesy Tofu - I love the cheeseeeeeeeeeeee


I in love with Shabu Shabu Steamboat !!
RM39.90


My sister in love with the herbal tea...

Its so recommended... go if you free.. over there also got many beautiful and trendy clothings shop...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...