Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, March 6, 2009

Probation Period !~!!

How many times of probation period you all went through?? Of course probation period is for those just joining the company for new role...

Finally almost 6 months, my probation period almost END.. definitely been waited for so long... even though its only six months.. but I feel like an age... How long do mostly a probation period? 3 months? 6 months?

This is the 1st time I feel so confuse and blur about my job even my probation period almost end.. Normally after few months, most of people will know well about their job... But this time, I'm still feel shaking... Due to the job function and not my expertise.. I'm still confuse whether how long I can stand??

My appraisal only just AVERAGE.. walau eh... just PASS... Its really terrible.. Not sure the company standard too high or me too dumb.. haihzz... I really need to GAMBATEH !!! Hopefully I can get better... Blessing !!~~!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 3-6 months probation period is normal. Hope you doing well in your job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally 3 months.
    But IT firm normally 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...