Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sungai Pandan Waterfall

Date : 28th Feb 2009
Time : Afternoon

After went to Gua Charas, we are heading to Sg Pandan Waterfall... I was quite excited towards the waterfall coz I long long time never been to waterfall already.... But when I arrived there, I'm abit disappointed lo... And then finally after about one hour, I started to like it.. hahaha...

This waterfall not that big but got nice structure... Its "bertingkat tingkat".. so its quite different from others waterfall I been before...







Quite clean and well maintain... got toilet and few stalls selling food and beverages... not that crowded.. so can enjoy the water dripping nicely...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...