Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Singapore 27th - 29th May 2011

Its my 2nd time visit Singapore... Recall my 1st visit was some time already... Its about 4 years ago during X'mas eve for 2D1N.. Its very rush trip and I didn't really have chance to look at Singapore...

Its not so advisable for Malaysian like me travel to Singapore as the currency... But once in a lifetime, you still need to be there right? I managed to book a super deal hotel for 3D2N for 2 pax at about RM50.00.... Very cheap right? Well definitely not stay at Singapore...



Its Tune Hotel, Danga Bay, Johor.... Well its not that strategic location as you hardly can survive there if you not going out.... There is bus from this hotel to Marina Bay Sands and Resort, Sentosa... Limited time with limited seat.... Ensure you do the booking....

If dont have also never, the hotel can call taxi for you to custom.. Rough fare is about RM13.00 then take bus RM0.90 to Kranji MRT, Singapore....

My main intention for this trip is Universal Studio Singapore... Its Grand Opening.. So coincident.. I didn't know that until last few days of my departure.. Sure very crowded... Yup.. very very very....





I totally not interested at the Grand Opening Parade... So I walked around outside first.... I saw a candy shop there... So very cute cute cute little candy...



Overall, its not that great theme park.. really very small and less games... I almost manage to play all the themes games.... Why almost? Due to the queuing time.... Plus very less character for you to snap picture with... really very less.. I expect I can see Superman? Batman? Bug Bunny? Tweety Bird? and etc... NONE... OMG.. or they from another Theme Park???? hmmmm...







I manage to snap picture with Madagasar, Shrek, Chaplin, Woddy WoodPecker, Frankerstein, Kungfu Panda, Mummy,.... erm... should be that's all... so little right??? There are few show.. The most worthy I think its from WaterWorld... nice effect... I like Mummy's indoor roller coaster... Its super dark and you cant expect where its goes... thumbs up.. Must try...







Overall my experience is great and adventure because transportation... bus and MRT.. I found out Singaporean body balancing very good as they dont need to hold when stand inside the MRT.. or can I said the MRT very stable?

A lots of foreigner at Orchard Rd.. As soon I get out from the MRT station.. I got shock... People walk very fast when walking in and out at MRT station... Super fast... I become tortoise... The escalator also very fast...

iPhone and tablets is everywhere.... wow.. I dont feel want to take out my stupid phone as so many smartphones around... :P.. I saw a 10 years old kid holding Xpheria..

Definitely will be back..

2 comments:

  1. why is everyone staying in tune hotels nowadays? budgeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now only Grand Opening? Must be very happening then, I was there September last year.. It is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...