Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Eco Tree Hotel Melaka

Year end !! While everyone going oversea holiday, I only able to spent 2 days 1 night at Melaka on 19th / 20th Dec 2015.

Melaka is my favourite place because I very familiar with the surrounding and I have no problem driving around..

Went to few places which are :-
1. Magic Art 3D Museum at Bayou Square Melaka - blog to update soon
2. Stay at Eco Tree Hotel at Melaka Raya
3. Eat lunch at Unicorn Cafe at Melaka Raya - blog to update soon
4. Timbunan Pasir at Pantai Klebang - blog to update soon
5. Shopping at Jonker Street - blog to update soon
6. Eat dinner at Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup at Jalan Ong Kim Wee
7. Snoopy at The Shore - blog to update soon
8. Eat lunch at Restaurant Pin Pin Hiong at Lorong Hang Jebat - blog to update soon

Actually, there are so many places to explore at Melaka. May be my 1st local trip in year 2016 will be Melaka too. Stay tune.

OK OK OK !! Back to the hotel I stayed this time at Melaka. Normally, I will stay nearby Jonker Street because easily walk around. But this time, I dont want to stay some much time at Jonker Street, therefore I dont really need to stay at this crowded place.

I came across with Eco Tree Hotel through ensogo.com when I'm browsing some deals.. I bought this deals at about RM180.00. The deal package include 1 night hotel stay in Executive Deluxe Twin + Breakfast for 2 pax and entrance to Magic Art 3D Museum. Originally the room price is RM198.00. Since it is newly built hotel (around less than a year), I think should be OK with the price. Importantly, parking is not an issue as there is free parking available. 

Overall, the hotel is quite impressive by it outlook and cleanliness. I'm quite satisfy with the stay. Hope the hotel can maintain well with it standard. Actually, nearby the Hotel, there are plenty of restaurant and you dont really need to go far to eat. Some famous nyonya restaurant is just few minutes walk from the Hotel. And is walk distance (15 minutes) to Hatten Square and cross the road is Mahkota Parada / Dataran Pahlawan. So it location pretty convenient.

Melaka
Hotel Lobby

There are plenty of place for you to sit at the lobby while you waiting to check-in / out. Its pretty relax and comfortable. 


Melaka Raya
My sister as model

Since it is near Christmas, the Christmas's decoration really beautiful. There are few Christmas Tree around the hotel. And you can vote your most favorite too.  

Melaka Raya
In front of the lobby lift
The hotel's decoration quite precise and almost every corner there is something. So you wont see the surrounding too empty.


Malacca
Welcome Drink

Eco Tree Hotel Malacca
Electricity Control Panel

Eco Tree Hotel
Entrance to Room

Once you open the room door, WOW !! The decoration quite pretty and its look like 5 star hotel. Just the room a bit smaller. The overall colour combination quite good make me feel relax and comfortable. 

Deluxe room hotel
Two Super Single Bed

The bed very comfortable pairing with the comforter at this cooling room, I had a very good sleep with any disturbance. Bed is very important and I quite concern on it. Since it is new hotel, the bed still good in shape. But how long it will stand? 

Twin room
TV with few chancels
Another added point for hotel stay is the TV type and channels provided. I'm TV lover. I will switch on the TV and search some nice program to watch. 

Coffee and Tea

Complimentary mineral water, tea bag, 3 in 1 coffee. There also a mini bar where you can put anything inside. Please ignore the car key, it is MINE !!

Toilet
There isnt much toiletries provided such as toothbrush, body shampoo / hair shampoo. 

Bathroom

Cupboard and safe box

The bathroom and toilet and cupboard, all in one room.. So you can change your clothes easily. Pretty good design. similar design with those 5 star hotel with spacious room.

View from my room 3rd floor

My room at 3rd floor and it facing WEST. So can view sunset from the room. Really nice but I didnt able to see it as I watch the sunset at Pantai Klebang which is awesome.

The breakfast is buffet spread and quite OK on the choices. The staff clean the table quite frequent and refill the food also very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...