Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mom - U r everything !!

My mother is a very important person either at her family or my father side family.. She is the "KEY" when there is any function especially "BIG" function like wedding, Ching Ming, all kind of "GOD" festival and etc etc... She knows most of the tradition and how the ceremony goes...

Since last year June (2009), she not getting well.. me and my little sister preparing all these praying things with her guideline.. Everything goes simple.. even though we want to be as normal but with her guideline and we both are beginner, SIMPLE is what we can do.. Of course there some little things will be miss out and all goes will "kelam kabut" but important is we do have the "HEART".. so hopefully that will be added "MARKS"...

I'm not a really religious person as I only follow what my family did.. I believe if i didn't do anything wrong and do good to everyone then i'm done.. Religion for me is just a guideline in life to be a better person... But i definitely respect all kind of religion as I believe it will teach us BETTER...

The experience of preparing those praying ceremony things really somethings.. I'm enjoying it.. especially seeing those different kind of praying materials.. I'm a bit keen to know what is that for? why need that? etc etc...

Every year Ching Ming, my mom will be the person preparing "ALL" the things... I'm just assist her only... This year, due to my mom condition, I thought she will leave it all to the other family but yet still she need to handle some of the things... I know her well, from previous year experience, she will miss out many things.. This year, I want to make sure nothing miss out like previous year... but my mom double confirm me - no need double check as everything same as last year... Unfortunately, more things miss out this year... This year CHING MING not a good day for me.. I'm being shooting from few angles, pointing that I'm not doing better.. a Question throw at me "without ur mom, u already kelam kabut?"

That time, I'm really speechless.. how am I going to defend? I dont want to create argument.. So i just bla bla bla myself... I'm just can keep it to myself... huh !! Me and my sister is the youngest among all.. why should we bear this responsibility? why not those elder brothers with family?? If there is a chance next year.. I definitely will do the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...