Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finale !!

Since there was introduction, content and I should conclude this "relationship" topic nicely...

Errmm....

Actually I dont know whether I still consider myself in relationship... I doubt whether I should still include HIM in my life... Why so? Many of my friends told me ask HIM to "get lost"... whereas I still choose to wait... Why so?

1st - He told me that he busy with work. We didn't meet up for almost 4 months.. Convincing for you? Not so? How busy? Arrived office around 8am and arrived home at around 11.30pm.. everyday [Mon-Sun - even public holiday]... But able to go vacation for 3 days with no contact at all with me... able to accept?

When I asked HIM why so busy? what so busy? when it will be ended? He told me "soon" but yet I'm hearing this for past few months...

So answering my "why so?"... I cant be waiting you forever as I didn't see you acting on something... Promise without an action is just bullshit...

2nd - I'm still waiting because I feel its a LOST if its ended like this... I'm trying to re-build the relationship... Fate bringing us together... I hope we can determine our own FATE too...

Along the way, I found out we dont have any in common but why there is an electrical shot? Our perception towards life is so different... Our hobby is so different... Our liking is so different... Our mindset also too different... Only photography is the connection... I did raised this matter up but you convince me that this is not a barrier... Our life will be more lively due to differences between us...

We had a good start... progressing quite well.. we understand, tolerence and compromise each other.... But now its seems "break down".... Its seems I'm the one move in whereas you standing still... I'm quite tired already...

I missed our time together... enjoyed the laughter together... I still BELIEVE we can... Do you?

Finally - APPRECIATE all you have before it LOST... Dont LOST then REGRET... Spend time with your loves one... Life too fragile and too short.... Not say you busy. and delaying everything. time wont stop and wait for you....

Give you an example - If NOW, you receive a call from my family telling you that I met an accident and died at the scene.... Do you think "BUSY with WORK" still will conquering all your time?

1 comment:

  1. I hate to comes to this..
    i dilemma. continue or let go we cant decided the better.. anyway good luck girll =))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...