Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, August 23, 2010

EspressSoup - Berjaya Times Square (Closed)

Today after gym [Body Step class], my sister treat me a sinful dinner.... actually nothing much.. Since I'm soup lover... I cant resist any single soup.. no matter it is eastern or western.... Western - definitely will opt for mushroom or pumpkin... yummy...



Always passby this small outlet and really wish to try it out.... Its main speciality is the Farmer Bread... meaning the soup is not in a bowl but in a bread.... cool right? By it outlook, the bread really nothing... but as it said, its nutrient wor... there is one statement "Dont judge a book by its cover".... taste it first...



While you waiting your food & beverages to be serve, you may learn few languages - how to say "SOUP" in different languages.. cool right?? haha..



Today no pumpkin.... haihzz... its ok... chunky mushroom also great for me.... I want try brocolli but my sister said too greeny.. ok... next time.... just for me....





The chunky mushroom very rich in taste... nice nice.... the farmer bread also OK.. but not many can finish it... me and my sister.. definitely finish it lo.. dont want waste food.... The tuna sandwich also very nice... the bread is very tasty as full of butter.... yummy.... if serve Hot then better...


Definitely will be back for others.... be waiting...

1 comment:

  1. I am quite regular to Berjaya Times Square but never notice this outlet (maybe I was not looking properly).

    Will give the soup a try next time I stop by here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...