Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy New Year to MYSELF !!

Its like setting myself free.... I'm hopeless... very down... dont know what is my future is.. until affecting my work performance... Now... I'm setting myself free.... I want to chasing back my time that I been wasted....

There are few months before 2010 end... So I still got time to do something for 2010 which can be remembered.... I'm setting myself a resolution which need to be achieve... Hopefully give a little motivation for me..... Life is too short for anything.... If not doing something for myself.. what is life???

1. Buying a laptop - to learn Photoshop and hardworking a bit at blogging...
2. Going Korea - Oct/Nov 2011 - planning since last year but not budget wise...
3. Owning a house [apartment/condo] within 3 years...
4. At least an oversea trip per year - if cant then a local trip lo...
5. "coming soon"

gambateh gambateh.... jiayou jiayou jiayou....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...