Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kao Lee Dim Sum

My family and I, always have breakfast at this restaurant... beside dim sum, there also many specialities... like satay.. wantan mee... custard egg... and etc....

If you wish to avoid the crowd... this may be an alternative.... The dim sum definitely up to par with those famous famous dim sum restaurant at Ipoh....









My favourite will be "Har Gao".. hehehe.... all time favourite.... yum yum... another favourite will be the "Wu Kok"... but not many can do it nicely... even though I'm not big fan of "Char Siew Pau".... but definitely a thumb ups... [sorry cause no photo] cause my sister cant finish it....



Wantan Mee - as they said it is imported from HK.. very similar to HK wantan mee... frankly speaking.. I still prefer local version of wantan mee.... but this one I can consider as Pork Mee... anyway.. its taste nice the noodle...



Black Sesame Dessert - very fine and rich of flavour... its not thick at all... very smooth and fine... nice nice nice... do dropby for this tasty black sesame... But if you away for sweet... this is not recommended....



Ever taste Pork Satay? I did.. at melaka.. but this one doesnt taste like a pork instead a chicken... very good marinated meat... prepared by an old uncle... support support a bit lo...



As compare to Pudu "wai sek kai".. I still prefer that one as serve in hot... the above picture is Ipoh's egg custard... the smoothness of the egg.... yummy... with the caramel.. I love caramel... one bite is not enough....



Located at Ipoh Garden - nearby the Fatimah Hospital and Woodley Foodcourt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...