Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Ball - Jonker Walk

This is my favourite Chicken Ball Rice in Jonker Walk, Malacca... Others prefer another stall.. well.. eat as you like.. hehehe... I started my customer life at this stall since 2003 whereby this stall located at the small corner.... Its progressing very well until this far.... really unexpected...



Since its still early and I'm not have breakfast... Plus thinking many food ahead... so just order a small portion for two... Skip the famous Asam Fish and the Black Bean Soup...

Ever wonder why people love Chicken Ball Rice so much compare to the normal one... Probably due to the shape.. People tend to opt for special one... Frankly speaking.. the rice & chicken is still as normal.. In fact I prefer the Ipoh Taugeh Ayam rather than this.. But the Ball Rice so irrestiable so I consider it super delicious.. hahaha...

Well... Dont judge the BOOK by it cover... So you must taste it only know how good it is... :P Oh yeah.. this stall do offer the normal rice if you doesnt like Ball Rice..



Anyway.. the chicken really smooth and tender... So a thumb ups too... Not so fat... so good good good... especially for those in diet...



Yeah.. this is how I'm having my Chicken Rice Ball... Dark Soy Sauce + Chillie Sauce = yummy... But I also wonder, why need to put the Dark Soy Sauce?? anyway... special rice ball + special sauce = special eating way.. hahaha....


Please queue up... definitely you will be serve soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...