Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You are my everything....

A friend of mine asking my another friend this Question, "How important is xxx in xxx's heart?"

How would you think my another friend will answer a friend of mine?

Here the answer goes...

You are my sunshine.... Light me up when in darkness...
You are my clown.... smile for me when I'm in sadness...
You are my pillow... let me hug so tightly and sleep comfortably...
You are my hardisk... storing everything for me... in case I'm so forgetful...
You are my recycle bin... delete all unnecessary & unwanted...
You are my punch bag... let me express my anger...
You are my dessert... its "Hang Fook" everywhere...
You are my......
You are my everything...

A simple word cant describe everything....

2010.. is not a good year... wish time can flies faster as to leave behind something.... One thing worth to be remembered which is knowing you... Be with you is almost like the world is in my palm... [I'm not really know how to describe it].... with your +ve +ve +ve and "power of thinking".. really a kind of motivator... at least life is not that tough... can eliminate few -ve -ve -ve... be brave to face the in front challenge with open mind....

In your hug feeling so secure and relax.... Lean against your shoulder/chest feeling so comfortable... Thinking of you, at least make my mind release some tense...

One thing to point out is.. Appreciate your loves one.... Never ever LOST only REGRET... Go and hug them and tell them "I LOVE YOU"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...