Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, October 25, 2010

F..C..U.. "K"

Above title was my Friday msn status message.... and below was my profile picture...











This picture, thanks to my beloved handsome ex-boss... He scratched his head to find this picture for me... and I instruct him to file transfer thru MSN this picture... He so clever to email to me... Unfortunately unable to view that picture... after all the"hu ha ho he".. finally, at his courtesy.. i able to upload as my profile picture.. successfully.. hehehe...


Its not because I in love with these brand.. its in direct to send this message to someone that I pissed off... "sigh"... that make me like this face on that day..



Am I very "emo"? well.. girl always this "emo"... Patient?? Calm down? I been telling this to myself since that "fella" joined my team.. haihzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...