Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, October 4, 2010

Thanks MOM + DAD

I'm thankful because I have a very supportive family.. I love you all [my dad, mom, little sister, elder sister and bro in law].... Thanks for my parent that brought me up nicely so that I am who am I today...

Even though I'm still nobody to everyone but I know I'm somebody in you both... Even though I dont consider have any big contribution to the world... but yet I'm still satisfy with it... Thanks to my sister that accompany through my journey so far....

After I failed this latest relationship.... my mom's respond really give a little surprise... One day my younger sister told me this :-

Younger sis : you know sis, y'day i called mom, she told me that to look after you [put my eye on u]
me : what? mom said this?
younger sis : yeah... she said, you should be sad after the broke off.. so ask me take care you...
me : wow... hehe..
younger sis : i told mom that... no worry sis la.. she very happy now.... can eat, can walk, can run, can laugh, can sleep...

When my sister told me this, I feel really touch... my family quite traditional type... So many things we didn't express it out... My dad dont even question over me... my mom very support when I told her the news... I'm glad that respect me...

All the time I told them I want to be single and wish to travel around the world... They support along the way... and never question when I want to settle down.. Yup.. I know what even they support me.. but they also wish can see I find my Mr Right... That's why when I brought "HIM" to meet them, they very happy....

After this fall, I really clear on my life direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...