Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Transparent vs BCC

My office politic getting stronger and stronger until I quite fadup with here already... Since my ex-HOD left on October 2010, its seems never been PEACE... I'm just a small potato and without backup, really surviving very hard...


I learn alots during these period... This lesson, make me a better person and grow stronger in working environment.. I'm not protect myself only.. I do have a team to take care... I admit, I'm not a good leader.. My ex-HOD told me that I'm not passion and focus.. Yup.. I only concentrate within myself.. But how about my team? Leading a team really not that easy especially when you in a WAR...


Yup.. I consider myself in a war as if I move wrong, I will shoot my another team.. Its not easy to defend util at certain point, I feel what for I defend as Management doesnt seems support... I'm not in management level, I really need my HOD's support and guidance.. Unfortunately, I need to stand independant...


Being independant but not in position, so make my work harder as no authority... Anyway, my work already reach Manager or at least Assistant Manager, but yet management still think I'm not eligible for the position..


Yeah.. people will said, just resign, outside do have better offer.. But why I cant get those offer? I still stuck at here...


Upper is not my main point for post... Transparency vs BCC... A person forwarded my email on my communication between others department to outsider.. I explained that email just for internal reference and that person need to use his/her own way to explain to the outsider.. That person told me to be transparent.. I'm not against transparent and that person should use his/her way to explain... If i'm not agree with transparent, I wont forward that email out...


Funny was, that person who suggest to be transparent, BCC the email to my betrayal.. Whereas I already include that betrayal in the CC column... No matter what, that betrayal will get my email but why need to move to BCC column? In front, others think that betrayal wont get that email.. But in fact, that betrayal got it.. funny funny funny...


Anyway, nobody want to step on your shoulder and go up... I'm not your threat... If you got capability, sure management will see.. unfortunately, this company not..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...