Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Restaurant Rasa Utara - Times Square

Restaurant Rasa Utara located at Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square. 

Been here once for it Ramadhan Buffet and its quite some time back.. About it ala-carte, heard a lots about it but never taste it yet.. Heard the food is "so so" and expensive... Finally I got to experience it myself.. Thanks to the person who donate a RM50.00 voucher to me.. hahaha !!!

Its quite a small outlet and that day of my visit quite empty... Once I settled down at one of the table and I'm facing the open kitchen + inside times square.... I look around and found there few pictures of Tun Dr. M.. Is this restaurant related to him? Well doesnt interested at all and start browsing the menu...

Wow !! Really not cheap.. The dishes from RM10.00 to RM50.00 [vegetable to meat to seafood]... God bless the taste have to be good !! This is what I'm thinking when browsing it...

OK !! Below pictures are my selection for that dinner... 

Menu of the day

RM50.00 Voucher



Side Seating with air-con
Open Kitchen
Nasi Briyani Rasa Utara - RM4.80
 
Kai Lan - RM10.80
The Kai Lan is very big and complete as a whole.. If cook fresh then will be super delicious.. Too bad !! Spoilt !!!

Seafood Tom Yam - RM15.80
 The Seafood Tom Yam quite small pot - the taste quite similar to what I had at mamak stall.. But of course the seafood is not as much as this at mamak stall... Frankly speaking, it is not fresh at all..

Sambal Ayam - RM15.80
  The Chicken very dry and hard.. Not really good to bite.. Probably not immediate cook with fresh chicken... But the sambal quite good...


Overall the food is so so, the price is expensive and the staff not really that friendly...
Will I come back?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...