Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wing Hiong Bak Kut Teh @ Sri Petaling (Closed)

Well Well Well !! Are you fancy of BKT? Not Bukit.. Its Bak Kut Teh.. Yeah !! Super Non-Halal Food !! By the way, previously I'm not really a big fan.. Well !! Now also not that.. Its because I'm not really into PORK.. Especially not in fried.. In my mind, BKT is all about fat pork.. But But I'm totally wrong.. In fact, I can order whatever part of the meat I want.. Chapalang? Thin? Fat? Belly? Lion? etc.. 

Bought a deal about RM14.00 for two persons.. Its great time to try it at this super cheap price.. 


 Wing Hiong Bak Kut Teh offer varieties of choice.. Dry or wet? And also side dishes like vegetable and steam fish

 Should be the BOSS - probably 2nd generation

 As usual, serve the thick soy sauce

 Chinese Tea is a must for BKT and its not include in the deal

 Steam Lala (Ginger slice, Fried garlic, Little bit wine)
The lala taste good with the WINE
I'm drunk

One person claypot wet bak kut teh
Frankly speaking, I prefer strong taste of soup..
This one for me too "tawar"
(Tafupok, mushroom, dry beancourd, pork meat)


Wing Hiong Bak Kut Teh just located few shops away from Old Town White Coffee at Sri Petaling.. Better be early as parking really a headache at that area.. Oh !! Try to avoid Tuesday at Pasar Malam nearby.. Car crowded like crazy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...