Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day !!

Coming 15th June 2008 (Sunday) is Father's Day.

I celebrate the day with my parent last week which is on 7th June 2008. Bought a cake and treat my dad a good meal.. But paid by my cousin just back from S'pore.. ka ka..

My parent very happy and see their expression also i very happy.. They very cute.. When my sister and me setting up the cake, candle and camera, my mom and dad get change from pyjamas to a casual wear.. he he..

The cake i bought at Ipoh - Lido cake house (my old time fav) - Pandan Layer cake.. the decor still never change.. old fashion type of decor.. he he..



Papa.. Happy Father's Day !! wish u young young always..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...