Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogger Award - Uber Amazing Award

I received AWARD from Borneo Falcon..



Based on the definition posted at his blog, do my blog really give you that kind of feeling?? wow.. If really do, I really happy lo.. hehehe... really appreciation the recognition. hhehehehe... This is the 1st time I received a blog award.. When I read other bloggers' blog and saw those award.. I will think "when do i will get one?" hehehe.... now here its goes.. hahaha

Frankly speaking, I dont think I deserve this la.. but since already accept, I will keep up my good work de.. everyone gambateh....

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
  • inspires you
  • makes you smile and laugh
  • or maybe gives amazing information
  • a great read
  • has an amazing design
  • and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing

The rules of this award are:
* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

Actually, I really dont know who to nominate... coz every blogger I been to their blog, its really "SUPER"... but no matter what I still want to pass this one de.. So the list will be :-

1) L'abeille - the first person inspire me to start my own blog (unfortunately she already stop blogging)
2) Janice - my long long time friend.. errmmm.. since Form One
3) Nicole Hah - really love her cooking... hope one day can try ...
4) Mandy aka Hamstermuimui - she being inspired to start blogging by few of us (me + cathy + nicole - I think so.. hahaha)
5) Last but not least Catherine aka Cathy - the "hang fuk" little meow meow.. hehehe..

Enjoy.. hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. congratulation joanne!! hahhaha yes...is you inspired me to start my 1st blog...thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...