Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, December 14, 2009

Chao Phraya Cruise @ Bangkok

Date : 13th November

Its include in my half day tour... Its free but still need to pay for the tipping... THB100.. quite cheap lo... sharing among 3 people [two tour guide + 1 driver].. hehehe.. Totally the tour group got about 12 peoples.. Places including Chao Phraya Cruise + Wat Arun + Gem Factory + Honey Shop.. took about 6 hours.. Half day ma.. its including the jam.. jam jam jam.. bangkok jam really much more terrible than KL..

Dont believe? Take a look... !!!







Those colourful vehicle is taxi... those indicate is own or work for others... I see the most is PINK colour.. work for others... the less colour you able to see around.. is the taxi owner...







There are a lots of major attraction along the river.. if want to visit those, may take ride the cruise as well.. there are some cruise is stop by stop... Attraction include Grand Palace and few famous "WAT".. heard the view during night time is great.. but I now manage to see it this time... day time also not bad de...





Since is my first time, so I dont expect that much as everywhere is new to me.. I not familiar with their culture and everything.. so its quite an open eye for me... I realize M'sia really a small country.. even one bangkok.. we got nothing to compare....

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...