Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Continue from this post ....

After a playful time, we head to blow blow water at Coffee Bean... Since I'm Citibank Clear cardholder and entitle Buy1Free1 at there.. why not right?? Its super worthy.... Supposingly, total bill will be RM35+ but due to the promotion, total bill after discount will be RM25.02.. hehehe.. since swiping card, the RM0.02 still need to pay lo....

Its my first time using credit card promotion... I'm not big spender.. so most of the promotion I'm not really entitle... but this one.. Probably i will make my promise come true lor.. so Peter Yee.. be waiting la.... ok ok... if the promotion not yet END...



Since I'm too full from the lunch... I think I dont want too heavy drink.. So not opt for the coffee or tea.. But after browsing through the menu... I cant get any I want for non-coffee column... Then haihzz... I choose this berry's treasure.... Its so milky... blek.... But I like the cream... More please.....


Passion Fruit Juice at Coffee Bean?
No kidding... This is truly you CM....

WH ordered Chocolate Mint... He said he never been the Coffee Bean...
Its ok.. since you dont want coffee..


Pretty with extra choco powder....
More taste? Not really.....
WH said like eating chocolate bar with mint....
I think of "AFTER EIGHT"

Probably the drinks to big size... we blow blow blow about 3 hours... plus or minus.... wow.. almost 3 generation peoples can blow the water till that level... hardly imagine by others... its truly unbelievable...

3 comments:

  1. I'll check my credit card too for any promotions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. though i prefer the "Star" brand cafe but this location is good for relaxing blowing water with friends (those friends can really chat without using iphone or busy with sms).... great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.... its a norm lo.... iphone or sms is cant stop de...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...