Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yearly Resolution - 2011

Resolution? Why everyone seems talking about resolution when come to New Year.... What is resolution? For my understanding, resolution is something like your GOAL/Objective which need to achieve within certain period of time...

So what is my resolution for 2011?

1. Travel - 2011 will be my travel year as my passport being buzzing me due to his loneliness for whole 2010.. Yeah.. to prevent my passport making noise, pre-planning trips will be as follows :-

a. May - Singapore - booked Tune Hotel at danga bay, Johor [3D2N - RM40+ for two pax]... a very good deal... yeah yeah... Universal World is waiting me...

b. July - Bangkok - Re-visit since my last trip on Nov 2009... fall in love with this place for their food ans shopping paradise... Booked flight already...

c. Nov/Dec - Korea - Been planning for almost two years, meaning saving money lo.. and now its the time lo.... great trip to be awaiting... SNOWY....

d. Mar/Apr - Taiwan [not yet confirm - with parent [so called family trips] - after my mother get stroke and slowly recover, my dad always wanted to have family trip... Probably its the time... need to do some reasearch on light travelling tour..

e. Unplanned cuti cuti Malaysia - case by case settle lo...

2. Since this year is money out year due to heavy travelling, I also will set target to save money... Cannot OUT only... must be IN at the same time... So how much to save?? hehe.. secret...

3. I want to be more hardworking on my appreance.... there is one word saying, there isnt any ugly woman but only lazy woman... Yeah.. I agree on that.... Hopefully will be successful la....

4. Learn photoshop.... Yeah... I love snapping photos.. I'm not pro.. just as a hobby... I dont need SLR camera to be pro.. I just want to learn few tricks at photoshop just for fun... Since it is mainly self-learning, I need more self discipline...

5. Change job... I want to get out from here... Hopefully....
I think all this is more than enough for me to busy whole year....
Wish everyone Happy 2011 !!!! Gambateh !!!

4 comments:

  1. What a plan you had there! Hope it materialize

    ReplyDelete
  2. can see nice trips coming up for the year. no plans for me yet but singapore is looming around

    ReplyDelete
  3. T Harv Eker, one of the top speakers in the world is coming to Malaysia to conduct Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar. Get your free tickets on my Healthy Living blog at www.healthylivingwithus.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CNY is coming soon. Cut down or stay away from soft drinks! Check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...