Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year @ 兔年快乐

This year is Rabbit.. Cute year... Good Good year ahead....

Happy Chinese New Year... Happy 兔gether ... Reunion with family is the most important in CNY.. I wish everyone pink of health... That's the most important.. With great health then everything will do...

How my CNY? Basically I really enjoyed my 9 days at home... Its so fruitful...


Happy Rabbit Year !!
Prosperity !!


Praying time - Wealth God


Simple Lunch - CNY day one
Prepared by my sister and me..


CNY day two - Lou Sang with relative


CNY Hampers


Dataran Pahlawan - Melaka


Thien Hou Gong Temple


Thien Hou Gong Temple


Pavillion KL


Pavillion KL


I hope my "relationship" will blossom
where is my Mr Right?


Blossom...

Today is Day 6 - Still in CNY mood.. I dont want to work first can? Lol... happy happy.. I will make my 2011 @ Rabbit a great year....

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...