Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Sunday, March 6, 2011

恋爱ing - 五月天 Mayday



Out of sudden heard this song play at radio.. and remind me of YOU...
I believe this is our song.. because of Mayday Malaysia's concert, its bring us closer.. Because of this song, you willing to stay till almost the end of concert...

This silently GOODBYE is expected... But the MISSING YOU feeling grew stronger... Those day we both knew there will be today... But when it is now, its so unexpectedly sad.. Why so silent till this? hmmm...

You are like little star shining in a dark sky... Showing me a direction when I need help.. You are the one bring me back to this BLOGGING world when I was about to abandon it...

Even though very short period.. But its worthy.. Probably you will think I'm stupid.. Yes... But you gave me my direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...