Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kim Gary Restaurant - Times Square

After Steam and Sauna for about half and hour, I'm so hungry... Kim Gary.. yeah yeah... love it... The food is thumb ups.. its quality maintain... When it will open at Ipoh?



Without further delay, I order Stone Grill Unagi Rice + Borch Soup + Milk Tea = RM17.90... Its come with a set... Quite a great deal...




My favourite... Its so delicious... Thumb upsss for K&G...


Milk Tea not so Milk but so so Tea... Thumb upss.... Yummy...


I LOVE KIM & GARY MILK TEA


Big bowl noodle... RM12.50


with big spoon....


Dai Pai Dong curry fish ball - Yummy !!
(Fish Ball + Potato + Cuttlefish) - RM6.90

Due to I'm a regular customer, I already apply as member.. So got 10% discount... yeah yeah !!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...