Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, November 28, 2011

Old Town Cafe - Opposite Taman Midah

Just some time ago, I'm craving to hang out at some cafe for a short chat time with friends but doesnt want to burn a hole at my pocket.. So out of sudden come into my mind that why not head to OLD TOWN CAFE... yeah yeah yeah !!!

Old Town does poison many people mind like us that "why not Old Town for breakfast??" and "let's head to Old Town everyone?" .....

So with the intoduction of My Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Supper... its great deal...




Wow so many menu for Supper time.. its really great deal....


Ice Coffee & Ice Lemon Tea
Great drink !!!
I love the Lemon !!


French Toast !!
Its not that delicious...
Too Oily...





Just hang around for an hour and its really satisfying due to not crowded as weekend... But I do hope more parking available...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.. old town. I used to have old town as breakfast every Saturday, i think not anymore. ='[

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...