Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Restaurant Fei Kei - Gopeng

This restaurant is from Gopeng, Perak - my hometown.. My usual dining place while I'm back to kampung during weekend.. Its been a while since my last visit which was about two months ago.. This restaurant well establish at my kampung and most of the villager definitely know this restaurant...

The restaurant is facing the main road, opposite Shell Petrol Station and at corner lot.. This is make the restaurant easily spot among the motorist...

Below are my few favorite among all and the portion really big with reasonable price.. The portion below are enough to satisfy 4 persons hunger..
 


Crispy tofu with fried dried small white shrimp - RM5.00



Fu Yu Yau Mak - RM5.00
Fried Lettuce with Fermented Beancurd



Butter Fish - Kam Fong Yu - RM23.00
Tilapia Fish if not mistaken


Picture first before makan time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...