Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Decoration at Berjaya Times Square 2012

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell !! Jingle all the way !!...

Yeah !! I hope Santa Claus can bring me a great year of 2013 !!

I'm not living in a fantasy world.. This just too real to be real !!! Let's check out fantasy Christmas at Times Square... its give me a little impression like "Alice in the Wonderland"


Surround by bling bling Christmas tree.. Hope its I want be surround by real white Christmas tree !!


Ho Ho Ho !! Rafflesia?




Lovely mushroom !! I hope I'm in smaller size so that I can hide under the mushroom !!


Ginger Bread at the back !!


 Where is my another half????

Merry Christmas 2012 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...