Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

White Ribbon Run 2013

Date : 8th December 2013
Venue : Padang Merbok
Route : 7km run and 3km walk
Flag Off Time : 7.30am and 7.45am
Flag Off Venue : Padang Merbok
Finishing : Padang Merbok
Organized by : AWAM
Purpose : to create awareness of VIOLENCE toward WOMEN

This is my 2nd Charity Run for 2013 and my second last run... I have another run before I wrap up year 2013.. back to this White Ribbon Run... If you notice, different ribbon color represent different purpose.. Like AIDS is red ribbon, Breast Cancer Awareness is pink ribbon.. I think these two ribbon colour is the most popular one... WHITE is for violent against women.. 

My eye very sore due to not enough sleep !!
MILO is the best drink after the RUN !!
All the main sponsor for the RUN !!


Finish 7KM at about 55 minutes

BACK
FRONT
GOODIES BAG - the most precious is the ENERGY BAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...