Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy 2010 to the WORLD !!

Forget the PAST 2009... Enjoy the 2010.. I hope everyone of you will having a very unforgettable 2010...

There will be a year ahead for us to do whatever we want to do... So plan wise and act wise.. The result you wish will be there for you...

As for myself, I dont have much hope.. but i'm expecting there will more challenge for me in WORK.. I'm be waiting for it.. Face it and Deal with it... Challenge is just an experience of life... Try to enjoy it, I will learn more... Obstacle? treat as a TEST to see my ability.... Patient Patient Patient.. EQ is goin to increase to another level...

Hoping my 2010 will be better than 2009.

2009 is not an easy year for me... as 2009 is a big change for what I plant in 2008.. Implementation during 2009 is really not an easy task.. I work very hard to move every step in a careful way.. No matter in personal or work life.. the challenge is coming one by one... with assistant of all people, I manage to deal with it... Beside, self motivation is very important...

So so.. Keep it up for 2010.. Better life will be soon coming... !!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...