Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Its a day to be remembered.........

Its a real day for me.... Real disappointment towards.......

Expect something but I didn't get it... Even though already know it.. But after see the real thing with my own eye.... The feeling grew stronger...

I'm waiting for two years... at the end I'm seeing others got it... Probably its fate that stuck at S.E... argh... I'm inbalance now....... shit...

I feeling like.. working so damn hard.. for what?? at the end.. this is what I got....

Sometimes thinking about LIFE.... what for to work so hard to achieve something but at the end you wont earn anything?? Why cant life be easier?

Feeling so de-motivated towards life... what should I do? feeling so lost along the way whereby cant see the light yet.... Where is my little window? Oh god !!!....

When all the door closed, God will leave one little window for you to find the light... But where is that little window? I'm scare of darkness...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...