Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

Season of the witch


Witch? When this word come into mind, will be bad... But my friend told me witch is for female and sorcerer is for male... Actually dont know which is who...

Anyway, when talking about witch - the most scaring thing is the black magic... use black magic to harm people... But in cartoon, mostly those witch doesnt have good ending....



The best example is the witch and snow white....



Imagine if I about to meet my prince charm but those jealous girls want to stop me from seeing him... then put me into deep sleep.... what a torturing... Its so suffering for both in love.. being separated... Its sad to think of that..... huh.. "touchwood" "touchwood".... phew phew..

If use it wisely, I think its good to helping people around... But mostly, people misuse the power... Luckily witches doesnt exist and really a fantasy....

P/S : Courtesy of Nusantara Edaran Filem, Nuffnangers will be able to watch Season of the Witch 1 day before its release in Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...