Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader


Its 3rd episode... Frankly speaking, I'm not so fancy of Narnia as probably its release together with HP... and I'm put my full attention to HP so lacking of this one... Well, I didn't expect that much as I not sure the storyline.... Since it is FOC and its my 1st blogger event... Very excited about it.....

I got free ticket by ChurpChurp... I participate in a tweet contest and I got a pair of ticket.. So my sister and I attended the screening....


The blue star - "You are most beautiful".... "hope we meet again"...


The most funny and I think this character play an important role for this whole movie..
"Eustace"



Transformed to Dragon and there big change of his perception towards Narnia...


The three main character : Prince Caspian, Edmond, Lucy


Aslan... a lion.. the ruler of Narnia...

Photos taken from imdb

Well... overall, I feel enjoyed of this movie... due to most of the funny scene.. I cant stop laughing as my sister ask me to shut up.... hahaha... the girl beside me too.. same same LOL.. The graphic doesnt impress me... Its just below average.. If you wish to see graphic, then dont expect too much... But for Narnia's fanatic.. This should be a miss....

The movie start at 9.30pm at MidValley and ticket can be collected at 8.30pm... I arrive about 8.20pm and the counter is ready to serve the collection... yeah yeah !!! here you go....


The movie ticket.. special one de wor...
My 1st churp churp bagde...
where should i put it??


dont too emo.. as I'm not so emo..ing...
I'm funny.. but not as funny as u...

Once again, thanks to ChurpChurp @ Nuffnang....

6 comments:

  1. if u have no idea on where to put ur churp churp badge, i can keep it for you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Narnia is a comedy film. I want to watch this new episode! I never missed one before =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the funny character in this movie is Eustace... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...