Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap my 2010

In the midst drafting my long winded "Recap my 2010" post.... Due to too lazyying.... Its still in the midst.... But today is the last day of 2010 so no more further pending.. I post a very short winded and without any picture... There it goes...

This 2010 isn't a good year for me... Yup.. definitely there are few good things happen but overall its not a good year for me.... I'm trying my very best to survive throughout this 2010... Let's get over it and I really be waiting a new beginning at 2011... Oh gosh !! time is flying too slow...

Early 2010, for few months I'm truly enjoyed as everything is so positive and I'm thank GOD that finally my turn to gain the luck.... I met HIM and once I think i'm the most happiness person... Really enjoyed all the moment with HIM... Unfortunately things doesnt went well and its turned to sour... The black memory keep on going until now...

Mid 2010, my career move to another level... Even though promoted just a very slight... But at least its a recognition that I'm the team leader.. Even though working under real pressure with my BOSS but he guided me well and assist my passed through many undoubted... His leaving its a real SAD for me and big challenge... I feel the real "office politic" and need to face it... Oh gosh !! I see your everybody true colour... Thanks to my BOSS... even though you are no longer my superior.. But I learn well under your supervision.. Hopefully there is one day I can be your subordinate again...

Second half year, I'm too busying surviving my own life and maintain my position in work life.. There isnt any travelling... Especially I promise myself last time that one oversea trip per year... This is most sickening for me.... No travelling meaning no life... So i stuff myself with good FOODs at here to replace lo.... sigh !!!

Beside my BOSS, another person that inspiring my is my long lost contact Internet friend... Starting back chat with him, make me start blogging again... I quite abandon my blog quite some time especially from June 2009 until May 2010... He is very active and pro blogger... With his little support, I start back my blog and got a stupid dream that hope become pro like him... Dreaming la...

Starting back blogging, my life turn to sweet... I really gain a lots through blogging.... especially some friend from innit... Reading their blog really make me think positively... Thanks to innit brought to you by nuffnang... oppss.. I'm too advertising here.....

Anyway, i'm a bit dilemma, 2010 bring my very hard life.. But another way of thinking, its teach me lesson to upgrade myself... Not everyone got the chance to experience it.. But hey... why should I? I believe in GOD that I'm the one who be chosen should be the lucky one...

If all the door close, there will be one little window open for you... Its depends on you how to search this little window... I'm searching now...

My 2011 will be a blast year... Definitely.. Already planning the whole year especially a lots of travel.... yeah.. I super be waiting 2011....

Finally GOODBYE 2010 - thanks to you that teach me great lesson.. I'm stronger now... I love you !!

2011 - I'm coming......

p/s : sorry... thought is short post... original is more long winded...

2 comments:

  1. i agree with yr statement ''If all the door close, there will be one little window''.. yeah, so why worry? Be happy! God is with u^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you.. a great year lies ahead.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...