Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Haji Shariff's Cendol @ Seremban

My friend brought me to eat cendol at Seremban which claim is the best among the town. Its used to sell cendol using trishaw before opening this big restaurant. Imagine most customer come here just for a bowl of cendol.. 

Normal day, when I at KL or back to Ipoh, I didnt buy cendol to eat.. I only tasted Melaka Cendol which I think is the best.. I dont like cendol because its will look watery.. All the ice melted and left only cold water.

This shop is self service and its fast.. The staff make the cendol just in few second and you dont need to wait long even order.. When my friend brought the below cendol bowl in front of me, I was "wow" so old styles.. Then in my thought, ermmm... same watery cendol and why so white? ewwWWwww !!

famous seremban cendol
Cendol with Red Bean
But then when I spoon up all the ingredient, wow, look at the red bean !! Nice nice nice !! Even though looks abit white but the taste of brown sugar really good.. The aroma of it still good.. If the ice didnt melted that fast, will be more nice.. 


Had it in a very hot day, really my day cooling off.. Awesome !! worthy to give it a try... The price around RM1.50 to RM2.50.. You can add other like Corn or Pulut beside red bean..


I use wave GPS to guide me to this restaurant but too bad, its bring me to "GUNA PUN SESAT"..Actually the restaurant located at one of the main road at Seremban Town..

Haji Shariff’s Cendol
No. 44, Jalan Yam Tuan,
70000 Seremban.
Tel: 016 – 612 8505

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...