Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tappers Cafe @ The Sphere Bangsar South

I remembered I been to The Shpere about two years ago where I fetched my friend back home. Only I know there is such a nice place to hang out.. Now, this whole area really develop alots.. Its will become high class area... Great places to hang out if you wish to avoid crowd.. Bangsar South !!

The Sphere
I so enjoyed the Giant size Chicken Chop

My sister was craving for chicken chop so we dropby Tappers Cafe for their set lunch which I consider quite reasonable price.

Lemon Honey
Lemon Honey Juice and Ice Lemon Tea


Bangsar South
Hainan Chicken Chop
Both chicken chop really huge and have 2 pieces.. Crispy outside and tender/juicy inside.. The vegetable portion (carrot/potato/coleslaw/french fries) really generous..

The Sphere
BBQ Chicken Chop

Tappers Cafe The Sphere
My sister stunt looking at Chicken Chop

Overall, its quite satisfy meals as the chicken chop is two piece.. Really huge.. Around RM15.00 per set.. Set include main dish + drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...