Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, January 28, 2016

TGi Fridays Pavillion

Once a year, colleague meet-up. Last year we choose Tony Roma for lunch and this year we go for TGi Friday. There are two sets meal available if you dont wish to order ala carte. RM29.90 and RM39.90 with one appetizer and one main dish. Both of us choose RM29.90 with top-up 1 bottomless soft drink. 

I keep asking myself whether Halal or not? Coz I saw an alcoholic bar. My friend said should be Halal because we saw some middle east people dine-in. OK la. Safe !!



The portion very big and for girl like us really cannot finish it. Even though call appetizer but portion like main dish. Long time no go TGi and the menu totally different. I remember last last time, I dine-in near CNY and there is one Oriental Salad (mandarin oranges) taste so good.

[From TGi Fridays' menu] Black Pepper Chicken. Bonessless chicken leg lightly seasoned and grilled. Served with black pepper sauce, crispy fries and seasonal vegetables.

Main Dish - The boneless drumstick chicken shop grilled to the perfection. Its juicy and tender. Not overcook at all. Pairing with brocoli is my favourite.

Black Pepper Chicken
[From TGi Fridays' menu] Boneless Buffalo Bites - Succulent crispy pieces of chicken breast with our traditional spicy buffalo sauce.

Its a bite size similar to nugget. its so yummy and little spice. Sharing purpose. Dont try eat it yourself as really cant finish it with one main dish. I like the celery dip into the mayonnaise sauce. Its not just only mayo, its should be mixture of varieties ingredient. GOOD !!

Boneless Buffalo Bites
[From TGi Fridays' menu] Mushroom Soup - A rich, creamy soup loaded with mushrooms.

I didnt taste it as my friend's soup.

Mushroom Soup

Finally, birthday treat from TGi Friday - few scoop of ice-cream. Last time I remembered, free brownies with ice-cream and all staff will sing song. But this round so downgrade. 

Birthday Treat Ice-cream

Happy Birthday Friend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...