Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally !! I'm Back !!

Finally !! After a long MIA.. I'm back to this cyberworld.. such a mix feeling for me..

Its proof that, at this WORLD.. life without connecting to cyberworld.. really like no life... feeling so empty and uneasy... Everyday like something or some task havent finish... but the day already END... its continue and continue until today.. I'm release...

My PC or can I call it my baby !! back to my side... muakzz... thanks for brighten my life... without you, life is tooo tooo meaningless... hehe !!!....

p/s : recently notice that myself very lazy to blog or not as often as before... I'm promised myself to blog more and be hardworking a bit.. if not.. I will be left behind...

Welcome back to SoulessCloudy's life.. !!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...