Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

-The End-

There are many things will come to an "END"... I'm not sure it is -The END- for me too... But I believe there will be way out... Its so hopeless, helpless, confusing.. Brain just stuck and couldn't move...

Life is so challenging day by day and hopefully I wont collapsed.. The +ve energy is still there hanging and do hope the -ve effect wont overcome it...

If it is -The END- for me... My regret will be only two... first, not able to take care my parent.. second, havent got chance to travel at least half ASIA... Anyway, I wont choose this solution because I wont leave all the "SHIT" to my family...

A lots said especially religious - when all the door is closed, there will be a small window open for you... So now I need to do is find my "little window"...

Try not to "REGRET" on my past action... now just try to cover it... Well.. take it as experience.. Life is like a school.. Its keep on learning and learning..

Now I'm just like a baby learn how to walk.. Wherever I fall, wherever I stand up again.. HOPEFULLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...