Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mel's Drive In Fast Food

Well, in Malaysia we are famous with "M".. But i think western country like USA famous with this brand.. Correct me if I'm not.. Mel's Drive In ...

As i saw the decorate of this restaurant and the staff dresscode, its really look like in those movie we watched... yeah.. very western feel...



With the purchase of USS entrance ticket, come with S$10.00 F&B vouchers.. Yeah.. can cover a bit my expenses... Since price in USS will be much expensive.. Somemore its in S$ currency....



Yup.. even though is fast food with one burger, fries and soft drink but the burger is really different from what I saw in "M" or "BK" or "W"... yummy yummy.. I like the fries.. delicious...

Any other outlet beside this one in USS????









The chicken very tender with the BBQ sauce... Even the bread a bit hard but taste good... A bit weird the choice of vege...

Anyway.. I do order another set but too hungry so forgot to take the photos.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...